Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone have a GG&G follower?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FLAWLS1
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 930

    Anyone have a GG&G follower?

    I just got mine in for my 930 SPX, but I'm not very happy with it. It's a nice piece, but the cup of the follower where the spring rests is to small in diameter and the spring doesn't fit in there easily like the factory follower. It was only letting me fit 6 in the tube. I tried to get the 7th shell in here with no luck.
  • #2
    Tghgy2
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 52

    I got one in my 870 and it works fine no problems at all

    Comment

    • #3
    • #4
      TacticalPlinker
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 2532

      Originally posted by FLAWLS1
      I just got mine in for my 930 SPX, but I'm not very happy with it. It's a nice piece, but the cup of the follower where the spring rests is to small in diameter and the spring doesn't fit in there easily like the factory follower. It was only letting me fit 6 in the tube. I tried to get the 7th shell in here with no luck.
      This what I have in my 870;
      GG&G’s new Remington shotgun follower that will fit the 870, 1100, or 1187 shotgun model. Click or call 800-380-2540 for details on this new Remington shotgun follower.


      A bit expensive but very well made and much better than that .25 cent piece of crap plastic thing Remington uses in the 870.

      I had a similar problem to yours, only it was with the factory follower. Problem no longer exists with the GG&G. It also feeds and loads smoother.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment

      • #5
        Zartan
        In Memoriam
        • Nov 2010
        • 6269

        Yup, in my 870. No problems here either

        "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
        -Dalton



        WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

        http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

        Comment

        • #6
          JaMail
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 1897

          works fine in my 930 JM pro edition
          Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?

          WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

          Comment

          • #7
            JaMail
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1897

            can you post a pic?
            Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?

            WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

            Comment

            • #8
              FLAWLS1
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 930

              Spoke with GGG today and they're going to give me a brand new one and take measurements of the old one.

              Comment

              • #9
                Nerfherder
                Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 99

                I have one, works flawlessly in my 870.

                Comment

                • #10
                  stevie
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3856

                  I have the Brownells and its been working fine.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1