Have any of you guys ever bumpfired a shotgun?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shotgun bumpfiring
Collapse
X
-
Shotgun bumpfiring
Tags: None -
YES!!!
My Remington model 11 is a bump fire dream. The reason is it's simplied disconnector system. IT IS FUN. The gun is over complicated and has too many parts but FUN FUN FUN.
I have done nothing to it. It is SEMI auto only, you pull strsight back on the trigger it will fire once. But give a little wiggle room and BOOMY BOOMY BOOMY. Technically semi-auto fire = just very fast semi-auto fire.
Did it once in an indoor range just before I was going to leave anyway and was kicked out. The chump's running the place asked what was wrong with my gun. That I scared everyone else and that I shot 5 rounds very fast. I told them it was just dirty and I was going to go clean it.
Now I am afraid to bump fire in a range. Too many of us get hasseled any way.
I will only do bump fire in the desert. That is where it is fun. 3 to 4 round bursts are the most practical. You aim at the target stomach and if you keep a tight hold of it you be aiming at he target head by the fourth shot in the burst. As I was shooting in the desert other shooter's would stop and look - most at a distance - so I must have been doing it right.
My friend had a Bennelli but he was sick when he shot my gun. His 599 and was finicky on ammo - mine 100 and ran like a sewing machine, plus bumpy boomy.
Mine is a 12gauge but a 20gauge or 410 could even more fun.
I am making an 10 extention for it from original extra parts. Will post picture when done.Last edited by Utha Schleigle; 02-21-2008, 10:23 PM.PLEASE WEAR EYE PROTECT & PROTECTIVE GEAR IN SHOP!!!!!! You can order another part from from manufacturer, but you can't order another finger or eye from your mother & father.
***This DOES NOT constitute GOOD or SANE legal - professional gunsmithing - psychiatric MD - tax - accounting -gardening advice. Please contactact qualified a professional in their repective specialties.*** AWHHH go ahead and mix match specialities that could be funny!!!!! -
Mine will do it on the sholder or at the hip.PLEASE WEAR EYE PROTECT & PROTECTIVE GEAR IN SHOP!!!!!! You can order another part from from manufacturer, but you can't order another finger or eye from your mother & father.
***This DOES NOT constitute GOOD or SANE legal - professional gunsmithing - psychiatric MD - tax - accounting -gardening advice. Please contactact qualified a professional in their repective specialties.*** AWHHH go ahead and mix match specialities that could be funny!!!!!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,426
Posts: 25,147,749
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19366 users online. 128 members and 19238 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment