I dont want to destroy the thing, how can I get it off?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
easy way to remove front bead sight?
Collapse
X
-
easy way to remove front bead sight?
Tags: None -
Check brownells. They sell the front bead sight tool remover.Comment
-
I have grabbed them with a three jaw drill chuck real gently and unscrewed them.
I have an old albreicht chuck that's not installed on a drill that I use for holding and grabbing various round things.
I use it like a 3 jawed pair of pliers, but it's much more gentle and does not mar things like pliers would.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,822
Posts: 25,152,039
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10576 users online. 153 members and 10423 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment