Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Are Shotgun Scopes Strictly for Turkey/Deer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flux Capacitor
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 1811

    Are Shotgun Scopes Strictly for Turkey/Deer?

    I had a Stoeger 2000 drilled and tapped for a shotgun scope. This has been my primary quail/dove gun. The mount is too tall to leave on when trying to use the front bead sight. So I am wondering if I could use the shotgun scope for quail/dove season instead of taking the mount on and off. Thanks
  • #2
    Gunaria
    Banned
    • Jan 2007
    • 3894

    Well the easiest thing to tell you is to give it a shot. Go to the range and see if you can hit clays with it. If you can that's great. If not then you'll probably make some people laugh (all in good fun).

    Comment

    • #3
      G17GUY
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 2343

      A scope would not be usefull for quail and dove.
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1