Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shotgun Attachments
Collapse
X
-
Ammo
the rest is just a waste unless you just like being tacticool and if thats the case just open up a surfire and magpul act ad and get to blowing them bucks .......Originally posted by Ronald ReaganBefore I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.Comment
-
(1) Lightest, Simplest, Most Reliable, Lowest Profile Tac Light. Have to be SURE you know what you're shooting at in a low light or night situation. God forbid you accidentally point your shotgun at somebody you know and care about. It's a deadly weapon, not a water gun. Plus it acts as an immediate, optical stunning device. Cons = Gives away your position.
(2) Extended Mag Tube: More shells, mo' better.
(3) Butt Stock Side Saddle Slip On Sock: " ".
And that's more then enough. The simpler, the better. I actually want my shotgun to look like a shotgun. Functionally and operationally, less modified parts to break, jam, or catch onto something, the better.Last edited by SMOKEYMOUNTAIN; 07-30-2012, 8:26 PM.____________________________________
Deterrence, Not Disarmament, Ended the Cold War.
Comment
-
-
Right now I have a Maverick 88 7 +1 20" shotgun. I have a sling made out of 100 feet of 550, a 50 rd bandolier with mostly birdshot, some slugs and buckshot, one .22 adapter, with some empty shotgun shells filled with 12 .22 rds each. Oh yeah a light. I'm not sure what else I would like to addLast edited by BoldLiberty; 07-31-2012, 12:22 PM.Comment
-
a light and maybe an extension if I can't shove enough rounds... that's all, like to keep it simpleBe the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
"A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)Comment
-
RPG, chainsaw or a flamethrower. And a light if I don't add the flamethrower. Also maybe a masterkey. I can have Red Jacket do it since they invented it.Comment
-
C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
83-85
USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun
sigpicComment
-
^ Yeah they invented a lot of things that were already invented. Haven't you seen the show?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,588
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19746 users online. 38 members and 19708 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment