Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hatsman Escort semi auto 12 guage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CaptKen
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 87

    Hatsman Escort semi auto 12 guage

    So I bought a new and first shotgun I own. I bought at big 5 it was $489.00 I bought it because I saw a great review in a gun magazine so after gun jail I went and shot it and it was a lot of fun. I posted earlier about how I could only get 4 rounds in the tube and someone said I had to push it in harder, I have heard that before just wanted to know if people like them and what they think of them. I am at work and won't be back home till the end of the month to shoot it again. So tell me what you think good or bad.
    Thanks
    Capt Ken
  • #2
    GW
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2004
    • 16078

    I have one and I like it. There is some discussion as to whether a magazine extension is legal for it or not. But, IIRC, the Benelli Nova Magazine extension will fit if you really want more rounds.
    Enjoy your new shotgun!
    sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1