This one is sexy. I'm looking to pick it up at some point in the next year. Price isn't an issue but I don't want to break any laws owning it. I would be interested it in open carrying it in the future when the recent open carry ban gets overturned and you can walk around with it loaded..
I have read all posts in the different threads I could find on this baby and the KSG but couldn't find a definitive opinion as to whether its legal or not. I know that the manufacturer asked the cal DOJ and got this in response...
It seems the overwhelming opinion is that the KSG is legal and alot of people say this should be legal regardless of the button alternating between the two magazines but I don't wanna be the test dummy for case law and risk serious legal trouble if I lost a case not to mention having to spend a butt load on attorneys etc....
Is it safe to order one of these. I know Atlantic firearms will be selling them starting in July for just under $1200. Also with regards to the KSG and multiple magazine fed pump action Shotguns in General I saw that some users claimed to have letters from attorneys or something stating this doesn't violate laws. ANyone know where I could read these letters to better inform myself about the risk in owning one of these.
Here it is in all its awesomeness...
I have read all posts in the different threads I could find on this baby and the KSG but couldn't find a definitive opinion as to whether its legal or not. I know that the manufacturer asked the cal DOJ and got this in response...
It seems the overwhelming opinion is that the KSG is legal and alot of people say this should be legal regardless of the button alternating between the two magazines but I don't wanna be the test dummy for case law and risk serious legal trouble if I lost a case not to mention having to spend a butt load on attorneys etc....
Is it safe to order one of these. I know Atlantic firearms will be selling them starting in July for just under $1200. Also with regards to the KSG and multiple magazine fed pump action Shotguns in General I saw that some users claimed to have letters from attorneys or something stating this doesn't violate laws. ANyone know where I could read these letters to better inform myself about the risk in owning one of these.
Here it is in all its awesomeness...


Comment