Title says it all. I know they are the same gun. Iac has the picatanny rail. And h&r is a half pound heavier and 1/4 in. Less lop. What has better life and performance? Is the rail a big plus?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
iac981r vs h&r pardner pump
Collapse
X
-
The rail is a big plus. Whether you wan't to install ghost rings or not, no drilling and tapping required. If lenth of pull is an issue, most if not all Remy aftermarket parts are plug and play. I prefer the 982 but take what you can get. Who's got the 981 in stock? As far as better life goes, it's up in the air. They are Norinco and the Hawks get tons of love. I would imagine these are the same.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,718
Posts: 25,150,788
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12763 users online. 137 members and 12626 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment