I have a standard winchester ranger model 120 20 gauge pump. I want to turn it into a home defence gun for my wife. I have sketchy info that a model 1300 5 round 18" barrel will fit this gun. can anyone confirm this for me please.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Winchester Ranger Barrel Compatibility
Collapse
X
-
Midwest sez the 1300 barrel will fit "most 120's". The Defender barrel will not fit.
Parts here are deigned for Winchester Model 120, 1200 & 1300 pump action shotgun models chambered in 12/16/20 gauge unless noted otherwise. MGW carries replacement barrels, stocks, forearms, recoil pads, magazine tubes, sights, choke tubes, trigger/bolt assemblies and other small parts for these firearm models. Service your Winchester Model 120, 1200 or 1300 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure solid performance with every pump.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,817
Posts: 25,151,969
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10754 users online. 121 members and 10633 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment