I have looked online and searched nearly every forum I could find including this one.. I even went to the Benelli site with no luck....
I am looking for the part # for the pistol grip stock for a Benelli M1 Super 90.
There was a picture here on Calguns of one installed on a Beretta 1201FP. I have this shotgun also and want to add this stock.
What is the Benelli part number or does this stock fit other models of Benelli so that I can find it by application?
Thanks in advance!
I am looking for the part # for the pistol grip stock for a Benelli M1 Super 90.
There was a picture here on Calguns of one installed on a Beretta 1201FP. I have this shotgun also and want to add this stock.
What is the Benelli part number or does this stock fit other models of Benelli so that I can find it by application?
Thanks in advance!

Comment