.kinda like picking out what color to paint the walls lol
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Some shotgun home decor...
Collapse
X
-
Some shotgun home decor...
Tags: None -
I was thinking the same, but I had the idea of diamond plate for the floor. I ran the idea by the Minister of Finance and it was nixed before I started to do some searches.Comment
-
-
God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactionsComment
-
Man...that is such a moving painting. I've never been hunting, but boy do I get lost in scenes like that. I'm going to have to look for a couple of those paintings I own a couple GSP's and would love to have made some memories like that with them.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,666
Posts: 25,150,309
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16322 users online. 152 members and 16170 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment