Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Magpul SGA preorder or not to preorder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moonshine
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 2053

    Magpul SGA preorder or not to preorder

    I'm mentally debating whether or not to pre-order the Magpul SGA stock and forearm for my 870. Will it really be that popular it will be sold out for months if I don't pre-order? And is it really any better than some of the recoil compensating stocks already out there like the Knoxx by Blackhawk! Industries?

    I was thinking about the Knoxx folding stock because it's pretty sweet that the recoil system works both with the stock folded and unfolded and therefore really gives you a versatile setup.

    Any thoughts anyone?
  • #2
    Marlin Hunter
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 586

    Why do you need it? Are you going to use it, or do you just want to tell people who can't get one, that you have one. If it is the later, then do what anyone else would do...LIE and say you have one.

    I already have 3 of those stocks.
    *
    *
    *

    Comment

    • #3
      Moonshine
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 2053

      Hahahaha a yeah great point I'm going to wait on reviews this thing hasn't been in the field yet it's all hype right now

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1