Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Status of the KEL-TEC KSG in CA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlK Lantern
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 296

    Status of the KEL-TEC KSG in CA

    I'm not trying to beat a dead horse because after speaking directly to several local shop's this dual magazine shotgun is not expected to arrive in CA for the next 6-8 months; although I see it auctioned online between $1500 - $2000 & there is NO way in Hades I'm paying that much. Now according to one of the shop owner's the KSG's total capacity of 7+7+1 must be modified to hold a total of 10. However it is to my understanding that there should not be a limit if it is a tube fed magazine. Can someone clarify?
    http://youtu.be/Vom9iLDfb-Y
  • #2
    Beyond
    Junior Member
    • May 2011
    • 38

    I'm waiting for more news on this myself. I was excited to hear they were actually shipping them late last year. I hear there are people in CA receiving orders already but this is the first I've heard of a limit of the 7+7+1 capacity.
    Last edited by Beyond; 01-30-2012, 10:02 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      compulsivegunbuyer
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 2641

      It was just banned my the DOJ. As we speak, police are storming FFL's and the peoples houses who already recieved them.

      Comment

      • #4
        AragornElessar86
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 1735

        Originally posted by compulsivegunbuyer
        It was just banned my the DOJ. As we speak, police are storming FFL's and the peoples houses who already recieved them.
        Wish I was rich instead of so damn good looking.
        Originally posted by stix213
        I'll worry about Hannibal Lecter having too many rights when the rest of us get ours in the first place.
        Originally posted by Just Dave
        Any American who isn't on a government watch list should be ashamed of themselves.

        Comment

        • #5
          BlK Lantern
          Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 296

          Thank you for your answers.
          http://youtu.be/Vom9iLDfb-Y

          Comment

          • #6
            Helpful_Cub
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jul 2010
            • 1461

            Originally posted by compulsivegunbuyer
            It was just banned my the DOJ. As we speak, police are storming FFL's and the peoples houses who already recieved them.
            Are you serious or just joking? I haven't found anything official to corroborate this.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              chad68
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 652

              Originally posted by Helpful_Cub
              Are you serious or just joking? I haven't found anything official to corroborate this.
              Yes it's true. They did a thing on CNN about it.

              ATF took all their firearms and beat the buyers over the head with their KSG's in front of their families.

              It was horrible.
              Sent from Cyber Space, using the Force!

              Comment

              • #8
                tgriffin
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2006
                • 5175

                That was after shooting the family dog with it.
                Originally posted by pullnshoot25
                I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...
                Originally posted by aileron
                The hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).
                Originally posted by Neil McCauley
                When Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Helpful_Cub
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 1461

                  Originally posted by chad68
                  Yes it's true. They did a thing on CNN about it.

                  ATF took all their firearms and beat the buyers over the head with their KSG's in front of their families.

                  It was horrible.
                  I'm guessing you made that up and work for a gun store.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chad68
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 652

                    Originally posted by Helpful_Cub
                    I'm guessing you made that up and work for a gun store.
                    I'm not a big enough A-hole to work at a gun store.
                    Sent from Cyber Space, using the Force!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BlK Lantern
                      Member
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 296

                      @Helpful_Cub; He's just joking...
                      http://youtu.be/Vom9iLDfb-Y

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        NSR500
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 19530

                        Have it and no problems other than people wanting to shoot my gear.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Helpful_Cub
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 1461

                          Originally posted by NSR500
                          Have it and no problems other than people wanting to shoot my gear.
                          I don't want to shoot it, but I'd sure love to touch it!
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Chaos47
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 6615

                            lol this thread went down hill fast..

                            Turners says they are actually getting some in

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              stitchnicklas
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 7091

                              Originally posted by compulsivegunbuyer
                              It was just banned my the DOJ. As we speak, police are storming FFL's and the peoples houses who already recieved them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1