Anybody know how big of a magazine extension I can get when running a 23 inch barrel on my remington 12 guage 870? I'm thinking 5 shot but I am not sure.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
870 extension question.
Collapse
X
-
A +5 extension should get you out to the muzzle of a 24 inch barrel or a bit past. That said, shooting a 23 inch barrel over a +5 shouldn't be an issue.
-- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun
Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison -
I see a lot of competitors use Nordic Component extensions. I plan to get one too eventually.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,423
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36032 users online. 37 members and 35995 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment