Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just in case you have not seen it yet...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gunaria
    Banned
    • Jan 2007
    • 3894

    Just in case you have not seen it yet...

  • #2
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062

    Saiga AK style 12 guage
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #3
      Wyatt
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 403



      I want one so bad!

      Comment

      • #4
        Dilinger23
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 132

        Man that thing is nice...i wathced that video and its a jaw droper... WOW is all i can say..

        Comment

        • #5
          savasyn
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 3201

          Ok, what was with the weird bunny suit that one dude was wearing? I can see chemical suit, but he wasn't wearing gloves.

          Gun looks fun, though!

          Comment

          • #6
            Corbin Dallas
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • May 2006
            • 6347

            Yes please!! I'll take one
            NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor: Pistol - Rifle - Shotgun - PPITH - PPOTH - NRA Certified RSO

            WTB the following - in San Diego
            --Steyr M357A1 357SIG
            --Five Seven IOM (round trigger guard)

            Never forget - השואה... לעולם לא עוד.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1