I got a Browning Citori 325 in the 90's. Its still like new and very tight. I think a gun like this will last you a life time so spending a few hundred more can be worth it. I will never sell it but I could probably sell it for more than I paid for it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Advice on first Over/Under?
Collapse
X
-
i have the browning bt-99 (30 inch barrel), an "el cheapo" citori (with 28") and a beretta urika 2 (30").
all 3 did not fit well at first. both brownings i was able to get a better fit using an adjustable butt plate. the adjustable butt plate is adjustable for cant and drop. the berretta was adjustable with their proprietary system using replaceable wedges.
the bt-99 is very accurate but shoots a single round (great for singles). the citori and beretta shoot multiple rounds and are very good shooters.
i prefer shooting the citori slightly over the beretta for doubles because i don't have to pick up the spent hulls off the ground. i prefer shooting the beretta over the bt-99 because it is lighter. i use a hull catcher on the beretta when shooting singles to save the hulls.
i use a light 7/8 oz home load with about 16.8g of clays. easy on the shoulder and i can shoot all day with this.For sale or trade:
FN GP Comp (SOLD)
S&W 629 Classic DX .44 mag
Colt Government 1911 .45 acpComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,712
Posts: 25,150,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13310 users online. 140 members and 13170 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment