Anyone have experience with the Escort Supreme semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Escort Supreme experience
Collapse
X
-
When I bought my Escort MP the clerk at Turners said that he didn't know much about it but they used the Supreme at a skeet clinic recently and it ate through everything with no problems- the much more expensive Beretta(Benelli? I forget which one he said) however had several problems."These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"
http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957Comment
-
Yes, I heard the same story over at Turners, about the Escort Supreme, being the only one out of all the Semi-autos they had at the Skeet shoot that had zero issues (including Remington, Benelli, Berreta).When I bought my Escort MP the clerk at Turners said that he didn't know much about it but they used the Supreme at a skeet clinic recently and it ate through everything with no problems- the much more expensive Beretta(Benelli? I forget which one he said) however had several problems.Comment
-
I have used an Escort Extreme ...Comment
-
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
"A true patriot would repeal the patriot act"Originally posted by XDRoXWalking around with a banana in a holster won't do anything but get you laughed at.
Ron PaulComment
-
What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?
sigpicComment
-
I have to tell you that the reality of the thread is a great disappointment after the epic title!Originally posted by Conan the BarbarianCivilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thingOriginally posted by MrsRazzI don't wish to be known as a set of tits behind a gun.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,827
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18355 users online. 60 members and 18295 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment