I just saw an ad in Big 5 for a Century International Arms SxS shotgun. I have always wanted an old school double barrel with the hammers. Does anyone have any experience with this shotgun/company? Also the price is 260, is that good? Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Coach Gun
Collapse
X
-
I like the double barrel.
Simple.
Easy to operate, easy to unload and secure in the dark. Pretty fail-proof (no fail to feed problems)
Also. "Time to Battery" The time it takes to go from unloaded to ready to fire.
So unless you store your pump 6 round 'tactical' shotgun fully loaded, it's faster to crack the double with one hand, slide two shells at once in (practice) and slap the action shut. Done. In a dead heat I can beat most of my friends to 4 or 6 rounds fired from an unloaded O/E than they can with a pump.
I LOVE the short O/E or Coach gun for a truck gun. (Must be locked in a case and unloaded right? But really fast to load. Besides... how many shots do you need?
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,831
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15781 users online. 36 members and 15745 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment