I am looking for Winchester Model 23 manual, paper or PDF. I hope someone here has one or know where I can find one. So far all my searches on Internet come up short.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Winchester Model 23 question
Collapse
X
-
The Browning BSS and the Winchester 23 were both made by Miroku in Japan, and I don't think there's any internal differences, just cosmetic. The BSS Manual should be the same, hope it helps. Was there something specific you needed to know?
Comment
-
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately while BSS was made by Miroku and assembled in Korea for Browning. Model 23 was build at Olin-Kodensha plant, a join venture with Winchester. They do differ in their construction, even if they are both boxlocks and are based on the Anson & Deeley design. It was a new design that was related to Model 101 O/U, that was also produced at the same plant. Classic Doubles 201, Nikko and Parker Reproduction were also build there.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,409
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10465 users online. 25 members and 10440 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment