I recently bought a nice 500 20 gauge for $100, I'm gonna cut down the barrel to 18.25" and put a Hogue tamer pistol grip on it, does anyone know where I can get a synthetic black forend, as everyone I've found so far is for the 12 gauge and doesn't fit the 20. I know ATI make one but I don't care for it... any ideas?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help with a Mossberg 500
Collapse
X
-
I got this one, she's real sweet. Just like Hogues on a pistol. Nice soft rubber.
sigpic
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor
---F.I.R.S.T. Steps Pistol---Certified Pistol---Certified Rifle---Certified Shotgun---Personal Protection in The Home---Shooting Coach
CCW Training-CALIFORNIA,UTAH,FLORIDA
Personal Protection Training.
Tactical Pistol, Shotgun training available, private and group classes.Comment
-
Hey Stevil, I fondled that one too. I'm guessing you got it at the armory. It was in really nice condition, but I decided to go for the 12 gauge Mossberg 500. I actually regretted not buying it too.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,524
Posts: 25,148,608
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15705 users online. 124 members and 15581 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment