Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mossberg 500 Pics new paint

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DudeDoug2000
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 232

    Mossberg 500 Pics new paint

    Hey all, First time painting, Used Alumahyde II In Coyote, Still need grip tape on the pistol grip and a little overspray on black needs removed but I like It. My mall ninja Infidel can't be stopped

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by DudeDoug2000; 06-25-2011, 1:23 PM.
    "It's time to die"
    Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.
  • #2
    DudeDoug2000
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 232

    Sorry mods just saw that shotguns have a gallery, You can move this thread If you want and I appologize If I put this In the wrong place.
    "It's time to die"
    Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      nice job in making your shotgun as you like it DudeDoug2000... and i can see you had fun doing it.

      Comment

      • #4
        CZ9
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 441

        That is freaking cool. Id be proud to be the one shooting that at the range

        Comment

        • #5
          BigStiCK
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 3790

          Nice
          How did you apply the "Infidel" graphic?
          Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

          ~Pope John Paul II

          Comment

          • #6
            DudeDoug2000
            Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 232

            Originally posted by BigStiCK
            Nice
            How did you apply the "Infidel" graphic?
            Its a sticker, one of those stickers thats double sided I guess, you peel off the back and put It on going slow because Its sticking already then once Its on slowly remove the top of the sticker. Imagine two sheets of clear material In the middle the Infidel graphic. Its was cheap, fast and gives me the option of removal without respraying. By the way If anyone uses Aluma-Hyde get extra nozzels they clog. That shotgun only took about half a can so you would be fine with just one.
            "It's time to die"
            Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.

            Comment

            • #7
              DudeDoug2000
              Member
              • Jun 2010
              • 232

              Originally posted by bsg
              nice job in making your shotgun as you like it DudeDoug2000... and i can see you had fun doing it.
              Yeah It was alot of fun, It was an experiment kinda, If It turned out ok I was gonna paint my AK but Ive changed my mind on that, But It did turn out good.
              "It's time to die"
              Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.

              Comment

              • #8
                DudeDoug2000
                Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 232

                Originally posted by CZ9
                That is freaking cool. Id be proud to be the one shooting that at the range
                Thanks man
                "It's time to die"
                Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.

                Comment

                • #9
                  MossbergMan
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 1255

                  NIceeeee!

                  I really like the two tone or accented black on tan paint scheme. Urban cammo!
                  Larry Renner
                  Plus (+) P Proficiency LLC
                  NRA and CA. P.O.S.T certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Tactical Instructor.
                  You never rise to the occassion, you only sink to your lowest level of training" Unknown.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DudeDoug2000
                    Member
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 232

                    Originally posted by MossbergMan
                    I really like the two tone or accented black on tan paint scheme. Urban cammo!
                    I do too, If It wasent to much trouble I would paint my Dodge Ram that desert color with my black wheels and my Cummins badge would be black rattle canned as well. Too much trouble and maybe over the top
                    "It's time to die"
                    Chuck Norris In Invasion U.S.A.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MrExel17
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 9170

                      Hey nice job, it turned out good!
                      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1