I recently received this from my Grandpa upon his passing ......I was wondering what year this was manufactured ?? serial # is L20***31 ???? Also it is marked WINCHESTER DEFENDER 2 3/4 - 3" proof steel no model # my mom said she thinks it was in the 90'S ???? Any help would be greatly appreciated ,THANK YOU !!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WINCHESTER DEFENDER
Collapse
X
-
WINCHESTER DEFENDER
A WELL REGULATED MILITIA , BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE , THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS , SHALL NOT BE infringed ! Amendment - II . I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK ! ! ! !Tags: None -
I sold 3 Defender series Winchesters in late 1984 and all had serial numbers starting with L149XXXX
I sold the last one in 9/86, and it was serial number L188XXXX. That should put yours in the 89-90 range if sales were consistent.Rule #1 - The Boss Is Always Right
Rule #2 - In The Event The Boss Is Wrong, Refer To Rule #1Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,872
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25574 users online. 83 members and 25491 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment