Hello, I just purchased a nice used new haven shotgun. I'm interested in using it for trap shooting. Unfortunately it only has one dot a the the top of the barrel. What sight options would you reccommend for trap shooting?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New haven sights
Collapse
X
-
New haven sights
Tags: None -
-
how do you install it? Glue?"Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":)Comment
-
Some of the tru-glow sights come with epoxy tape or magnets. Others are designed to screw in as a replacement to the bead sight
A different application, but I have the TrueGlo Muzzle Brite sights installed on the side of my slug barrel. There were no mounting provisions on that barrel so I ended up using high temperature epoxy putty. I haven't had any issues with it coming loose.Comment
-
There is a small grove in the front of the sight. You line this up with the bead sight and push down. The sight is curved in a way that is snaps over the barrel and it is very, very hard to get it to move after it is one. This model does not use glue or magnets. I have one that does us magnets & 2 sided tape, and it works fine also.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,806
Posts: 25,151,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25245 users online. 108 members and 25137 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment