Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Limbsaver type pad for ATI Telescoping Stock?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meaty-btz
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 8980

    Limbsaver type pad for ATI Telescoping Stock?

    As the title says.

    Slugs don't hurt to bad, but I am biased Mauser shooter so what I consider brutal requires a buttstock designed to crush skulls and shoulders as well firing a high powered mil cartridge from yor.

    I fired 1oz slugs and could do a tube with minimum issue, but I would still like more comfort. Not just for myself but the other shooters in my life who use this shotgun.
    ...but their exists also in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level, and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.
  • #2
    glock_this
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2005
    • 8225

    Check out the LimbSaver 10019
    10 +1 in the chamber

    Comment

    • #3
      twotap
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 2825

      I took a black plastic clip board,cut and laminated 3 pieces together. Drilled holes for mounting to the ATI and drilled holes to mount a standard 870 limbsaver..

      Comment

      • #4
        glock_this
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2005
        • 8225

        Originally posted by twotap
        I took a black plastic clip board,cut and laminated 3 pieces together. Drilled holes for mounting to the ATI and drilled holes to mount a standard 870 limbsaver..
        I am curious, photos?
        10 +1 in the chamber

        Comment

        • #5
          twotap
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 2825

          Sorry,I have no pics but basically it is just an adapter plate . The limbsaver for an 870 has a different bolt spacing than the ATI butt stock and alittle smaller in diameter but looks and works great. You also can get alittle bit of up or down adjustment out of it for a better fit.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1