I kid. Ok so my question is can I buy a hunting type SA shotgun and put a pistol grip on it? Sort of a ghetto conversion? Is this legal? Can I then add a 10 round extender tube? Foregrip?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Did the search button disappear?
Collapse
X
-
Did the search button disappear?
I kid. Ok so my question is can I buy a hunting type SA shotgun and put a pistol grip on it? Sort of a ghetto conversion? Is this legal? Can I then add a 10 round extender tube? Foregrip?
"These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"
http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957Tags: None -
"These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"
http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,640
Posts: 25,149,947
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24036 users online. 41 members and 23995 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment