Best spot to buy a saiga 12 online???
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saiga 12
Collapse
X
-
Saw some on peach state guns available for pre order, and that $2500 @ the CP GS this past weekend. Not sure about elsewhere, I kinda gave up looking until all this "madness" calms down.Hauoli Makahiki Hou



-------Comment
-
Peach state
Arms of America
Calguns Market place?How to catch a CYBER STALKER:
CLICK ON THIS
************************************************** ************************************************** *****
Originally posted by jkcerda
dont hate me because I am beautiful, I wasnt always like this, then, I tried albertoVO5
Originally posted by oaklanderSent from my brain, to yours. . ..Originally posted by ARfan23You ****ing people are stupid.Comment
-
How to catch a CYBER STALKER:
CLICK ON THIS
************************************************** ************************************************** *****
Originally posted by jkcerda
dont hate me because I am beautiful, I wasnt always like this, then, I tried albertoVO5
Originally posted by oaklanderSent from my brain, to yours. . ..Originally posted by ARfan23You ****ing people are stupid.Comment
-
-
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgComment
-
has anybody ordered from these guys before?Comment
-
I was at Rifle Gear yesterday, salesperson said they were expecting more in. They recommended that you pre-order one online, if you want any chance on one when the come in.
I ordered two S12s from them last month and started the DROS a few days later after placing my order online to reserve my two.Comment
-
How much are they at riflegear?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,703
Posts: 25,150,696
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16566 users online. 119 members and 16447 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I remember seeing them a lot cheaper not too long ago.
Comment