Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do I need FFL to sell shotgun?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • muaythai
    Junior Member
    • May 2009
    • 5

    Do I need FFL to sell shotgun?

    About to place my Remington 870 up here on the classifieds but first wanted to double-check that I don't need an FFL to make the transaction for me, since it's a longgun. Is this correct?

    Thanks.
  • #2
    nick
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2008
    • 19152

    Long guns that aren't C&Rs or are shipped to a different state still have to go through an FFL.
    DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

    DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      G1500
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 1825

      You need an FFL if you don't want to end up in jail.

      Comment

      • #4
        muaythai
        Junior Member
        • May 2009
        • 5

        I'll pass on the jail, thank ;-) I knew calguns would set me straight!

        Comment

        • #5
          usedto
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 847

          You can post it for sale here, no problem. Once you find a buyer, you need to take it to an FFL to complete the paperwork. No, you don't need an FFL to offer it for sale, and no, you won't go to jail.
          Rule #1 - The Boss Is Always Right
          Rule #2 - In The Event The Boss Is Wrong, Refer To Rule #1

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1