Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saiga-12 WOW !
Collapse
X
-
Congrats...if you get a chance to fire some magnum slugs with the low brass reliability kit, let me know how it works for you. I'm debating picking up that kit myself. -
man...I wish I never sold my Saiga 12 about a year ago. $500 during that time.
A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave GrossmanComment
-
DOOO WANTTTT
I got my friend interested in one, if he doesnt keep his wits about him it will be mine
Comment
-
the S12 is by far my favorite shotgun, mines been down for about a month for bolt and carrier polishing. i should be getting it back today and hopefull to the range or BLM this weekend for some "testing", thats if i don't work on my hot rod this weekend.5.56: reach out and touch someone.
458 SOCOM: reach out and knock someone down.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,750
Posts: 25,151,215
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14863 users online. 98 members and 14765 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment