Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Installing Mag Cap Detent on 870 Barrel Guide Ring

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TheKlawMan
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 512

    Originally posted by aippi
    It may not be a DIY as you have to drill a hole, install the spring and the detent ball and get the tool to crimp it so the ball does not come out.

    A better fix is go to www.brownells.com and enter the word "Wave Washer" in the search box. You will get 3 for around $6 and they will last you for years. Yes it says for a model 1100 but they work with any Remington shotgun.
    I went and ordered the wave washers from Brownells. Why they are called REMINGTON 1100 FOREND WAVE WASHER, when I got my order they are indeed called Remington 870/1100 Wave Washer.

    I also bought a Wollf magazine spring as the old one is pretty weak.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1