DELETE
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
DELETE
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
JD McGuire posts here as 'aippi', he's a Certified Remington 870 armorer. Here's his website http://www.aiptactical.com/Those that call the US Constitution a living, breathing document only want to asphyxiate liberty.
M76Comment
-
The replacement parts for an 870 might cost more than a brand new gun.*
*
*
Comment
-
Its old/abused and I'm the second owner. Got it for "free" and no I didn't steal it. Original barrel was a 26" vent rib. Replaced with 18" barrel, mag tube extension, synthetic fore end and stock.Comment
-
-
Give JD at AI&P Tactical http://www.aiptactical.com a call tomorrow afternoon. Most likely your gun doesn't need to much. My guess is not much will be so worn out it will need replacing. I have yet to see anyone go though a bolt, hammer or trigger. Those parts were designed to pretty much last the life of the receiver. I shoot more rounds in a year then some people on this board do in ten. While I haven't kept a running tally on how many rounds have gone though each gun, I do have some 870s that are well worn and so far the only things I have ever had to replace have been small parts like springs here and there. I am willing to bet your gun, minus the re-finishing is no different.Easy spin nipple tassels get yours today!Comment
-
UpdateComment
-
|
sigpic
I don't pretend to be an "authority." I'm just a guy who trains a lot, shoots a lot and has a perspective.
Check the ZombieTactics Channel on YouTube for all sorts of gun-related goodness CLICK HEREComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,971
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21619 users online. 143 members and 21476 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment