does anyone make a sling just for tactical shotguns??? thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
slings?????
Collapse
X
-
I have a Specter Gear single point sling on my 870 with a GG&G single point sling mount adapter. My 870 has the Surefire light foreend with a 6 shell sidesaddle.
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
-
I have the same single point sling plate, GGG, on my Bennelli, with an HK style single point clip, and a Blue Force single point sling. I bought it for 3 gun, which I have yet to try, but it is a solid setup.
The Ben is set up with a buttcuff shellholder, a 9V upgraded surefire front end, and GGG charging handle.Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,824
Posts: 25,152,143
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11842 users online. 123 members and 11719 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment