Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which side saddles fit Mossy 500 Big 5 Combo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles4400
    Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 349

    Which side saddles fit Mossy 500 Big 5 Combo?

    Which side saddles are you using for the Mossberg 500 combo from Big 5?

    The forend comes back to far for the tacstar one...what is everyone here using?
  • #2
    Reductio
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1923

    I actually have a 4-round tacstar on mine, works fine. I dislike CTD, but here's a link to what it looks like.
    Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
    Ah, the old "form over function" argument. I guess some people would rather be seen with a hot blonde who won't put out than with a "Neil 8" who will make you .

    Comment

    • #3
      Ed_Hazard
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2008
      • 5146

      You can always cut back a portion of the forearm on the side with the side saddle installed.
      Originally Posted by Sic Boy
      And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
      Originally posted by AJAX22
      Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


      Comment

      • #4
        BANG BANG
        • Jul 2010
        • 2972

        I have the 6 round one, fore end was trimmed by previous owner but it doesn't look to hard to do
        sigpic

        Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!

        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124

        Comment

        • #5
          Charles4400
          Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 349

          Hmmm trimming back the forend, that actually sounds like a good idea...will take a closer look once I find a side saddle...thinking of pretty much going with the tacstar 6 if I'll be doing some trimming...

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1