Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Weatherby PA-459 Mag Extension?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • submoa1
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 223

    Weatherby PA-459 Mag Extension?

    Just picked up a new Weatherby PA-459 12G. This Weatherby just feels amazing in your hands. The only thing I need to get is a Magazine extension.

    Anyone know of any tubes that fit this 12G?
  • #2
    KY1911
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 2

    I have contacted both Weatherby and Armsan (the Turkish manufacturer). Weatherby is not aware of a magazine extension and I'm awaiting a response from Armsan. That being said, perusing the Armsan and Armtac websites they show several models of the weapon (called the RS-X2) and one indeed has an extended magazine tube (maybe a +2 ?). Check it out.

    Comment

    • #3
      wilaw
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 1

      KY1911, have you received an answer from Armsan yet? I am eyeballing the Weatherby shotgun but would like to know if an extension is available. Let me know what you know.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1