Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SAIGA 410 Mod.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clayterror
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 88

    SAIGA 410 Mod.

    Hi I recently purchased a Saiga 410 with a 21" barrel, and I would like to shorten it to the minimum legal length (18"?) thread it & add a flash hider to it.

    A_ Is it Legal in Kalifornia to add a hider?

    B_ I would like the total length (barrel & hider) to be 18-1/2" (just to be safe) and Permanently attach hider. Possible?

    C_Anyone knows a good gsmith in the L.A. capable of doing this?

    D_Cost?

    Thanks.
  • #2
    missiondude
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1646

    The Flowchart is your friend. I dont see where the flash hider is an issue, just follow the chart carefully...

    sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1