Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

-Delete-

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • supersteve9219
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 368

    -Delete-

    -Delete-
    Last edited by supersteve9219; 04-02-2014, 7:06 PM.
  • #2
    ivsamhell
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2623

    I think buying a trigger guard and calling it DIY is a bit of an oxymoron. nothing beats a real ak trigger guard. prk is a good option for a mag lock.



    Last edited by ivsamhell; 03-22-2010, 9:55 AM.
    *anyone could be typing these messages, and probably not while under oath.

    Comment

    • #3
      supersteve9219
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 368

      Well it doesn't install itself

      Comment

      • #4
        steel
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 274

        How does the PRK mag lock compare with the Solar Tactical mag lock quality-wise?

        Comment

        • #5
          supersteve9219
          Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 368

          Well I have been trying to get a hold of PRK for about a week now with no luck, might just order the solar tactical one.

          Comment

          • #6
            Wildhawk66
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2006
            • 3608

            The PRK lock is the one to go with. Try PMing calguns member fedupwbs as this is Jeff Mullen of PRK fame. I've always had good service from them when going this route.

            Also, there is a thread somewhere in the commercial for sale forum that gives instructions for ordering the PRk Saiga 12 lock via mail. This is what I did and I had it back in about a week without ever talking to anyone.

            Good luck.

            Comment

            • #7
              supersteve9219
              Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 368

              He hasn't been on since January

              I might have to go with ordering by mail.

              Comment

              • #8
                SJgunguy24
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2008
                • 14849

                Originally posted by supersteve9219
                He hasn't been on since January

                I might have to go with ordering by mail.
                How many do you want? PM me your name and I'll let them know. BTW your s12 must have a mag lock before it get's into Cali.
                There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
                The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
                The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
                The others, well......they just never learn.

                "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
                Patrick Henry.

                Comment

                • #9
                  supersteve9219
                  Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 368

                  I bought it unconverted and it had one, then I converted it and put a rad lock type mag lock, but I want something that easier to remove out of state.

                  I just want 1 mag lock for a converted saiga 12, this one

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    C_1
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 1504

                    AK Builder trigger guard with PRK mag lock..

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1