I think it can effect all newer 870's
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Delete-
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Maybe later, but I like the 870 in terms of design, its been working good for me except for this jamming problem, and thats only been recently.Comment
-
I have 870 express with synthetic stock I bought a few years back and it has had stuck cases once in a while too. It is usually reliable but it has done that a few times. The only shells I've ever shot through it are the inexpensive bird shot shells from walmart (Federal/Winchester). I think the problem is from the cheap ammo. I've never had enough interest in this gun to really try and solve the problem.Comment
-
-
-
-
Sorry one thing I forgot to mention way earlier. If you wrap a lot of steel wool around it, and give a couple of minutes with your portable drill - your brush might be crushed by the time you are done. You might want to pick up a new brush on the way back home from the range - but this is still cheaper than buying a chamber hone from Brownell's.
Sorry about telling you this after the fact.
Comment
-
Lol yea it was crushed, but I got a PM and somebody told me to use a old brush, so I just ended up crushing one of my old brushes. Its not like they are that expensive anywaysSorry one thing I forgot to mention way earlier. If you wrap a lot of steel wool around it, and give a couple of minutes with your portable drill - your brush might be crushed by the time you are done. You might want to pick up a new brush on the way back home from the range - but this is still cheaper than buying a chamber hone from Brownell's.
Sorry about telling you this after the fact.
.
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,112
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22806 users online. 128 members and 22678 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment