I'm looking for a 20ga, pump action shotgun with wooden stock/forearm grip and a tubular magazine that holds at least 6 rounds. So far I've found zero matches. Anyone know of one?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Does this shotgun exist?
Collapse
X
-
A pump shotgun with 9 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber is totally CA legal for HD and range work right? I know it would be a no go for hunting but I'm not planning on using it for hunting so that's not an issue. (My Ithaca's are my hunting guns).It's too late, it's over.Comment
-
Use it for hunting plug it and it will drive the Wardens crazykeep their heads down til help arrives
Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,707
Posts: 25,150,731
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21777 users online. 126 members and 21651 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment