is it possible to shorten the length of pull on my 870 pistol grip full stock combo
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
870 length of pull
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Don't take my word for it, but I think you can swap out the re-coil pad with one from an 870 Youth model and get an inch or so.Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab... -
I think the Knoxx stock will hit 11.5"
I believe that's shorter than a Factory Rem Youth Stock.JohnComment
-
If you are asking is you can cut down your existing stock, then I would not advise it. The recoil pad would no longer fit and your could FUBAR the Stock.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
-
If you don't mind to change the stock (which is very easy on the 870), checkout the Knoxx SpecOps NRS stock (which is the non recoil reduction version.) It provides on-the-fly adjustable LOP from 11.25 inches to 15.25 inches.
Also, its SpecOps recoil reduction version also provides adjustable LOP, plus the recoil reduction feature.
Regards,
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,399
Posts: 25,147,403
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31086 users online. 137 members and 30949 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment