Saiga 12!!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need some help with first gun choice
Collapse
X
-
Epic was a great way of putting it. That would be great. I've shot a Saiga, and it was flippin sweet. But that's alot more money than I'm willing to spend on a gun right now. Maybe when they're a little more liberated from the California laws.I used to be into sadomasochism, necrophilia, and bestiality, but then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

{.D.
.C.}Comment
-
If your money is really tight, the Mossberg 500 at Big 5 is a great deal as it comes with a long and short barrel. If it has a 20" barrel then u will get something like 7+1. If it were me, I'd rather delay the purchase and go with a 590A1.
In terms of Moss vs Rem both are good shotguns and people have their preferences. IMO its a draw. You will not wear one out.RIP Louis Awerbuck. I miss you and your training.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,498
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22800 users online. 48 members and 22752 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



870
Comment