Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Benelli

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freddyb
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 50

    Benelli

    Hey guys does anybody know of anywhere in Southern California that has any Benelli m4's in stock? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Freddyb
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Hell YES!!!
  • #2
    Tragic Image
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 1055

    Riflegear has "A Benelli" on the wall last time I was down there, not sure if it was M4 or M2
    You Better Brace Yourselves For A Whole Lotta Ugly Comin' At You From A Neverending Parade Of Stupid.

    Comment

    • #3
      Freddyb
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 50

      Benelli

      Awesome guys thanks for looking out...I will check them out!
      Hell YES!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        trob
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1881

        Originally posted by Freddyb
        Hey guys does anybody know of anywhere in Southern California that has any Benelli m4's in stock? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks

        Freddyb
        Santa Clarita, CA
        Turners has them on sale for the holidays

        Comment

        • #5
          SuperSet
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2007
          • 9048

          How much were they at Turners?

          Comment

          • #6
            akspetsnaz
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 1572

            Botach also.

            Comment

            • #7
              joefrank64k
              @ the Dark End of the Bar
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2009
              • 10124

              About a month ago, Riflegear twittered that they had M4's in stock for $1,499, in store price...

              Proforce in Brea has them for $1,438.99, in store price...
              You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
              If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
              Come on...what harm??

              joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

              Comment

              • #8
                1 SIG fan
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 2491

                Originally posted by SuperSet
                How much were they at Turners?
                1549 down from 1649. Reseda Turners HAD one. Now i will in 7 more days

                Comment

                • #9
                  randy
                  In Memoriam
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4642

                  Oaktree Gun Club has 4 or 5 in stock. One is camo if they still have it.
                  I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

                  When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    bain and davis (san gabriel valley) gun shop is an authorized benelli dealer. i couldn't venture a guess on the price factor.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      one currently advertised on Turner's internet ad.

                      -Brady-

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        dohboy
                        Junior Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 77

                        Turners has them...

                        I saw one at Reseda Turners 2 days ago.
                        WTB Glock 30, converted Saiga 12

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          The Fugitive
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 666

                          this thread is old, i'm sure he got one by now I hope. but yeah turners have them in stock, they can transfer to different stores for you as well.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1