I have a winchester Super X Model 1 that I can't open the action on. I closed the action after cleaning the gun a few months ago. I went to shoot trap today and the action is stuck. I can't open it. I have a picture below. The action is not fully closed, you can see the gap in the picture below. The back part of the slide moves back a little ways. I can't pull the barrel off because it's like the extractor is stuck on it and won't let it go. Does anyone know how to fix this or any good gunsmiths I could take it to and get it fixed? Any suggestions would help.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Problem with Winchester Super X
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,622
Posts: 25,149,805
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26345 users online. 135 members and 26210 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment