Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best Over and Under Shotgun for under $500?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jerry X
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 702

    Best Over and Under Shotgun for under $500?

    I'm getting into trap shooting now and I was wondering what's the best over and under shotgun for under $500.
  • #2
    wilit
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2005
    • 5213

    Remington SPR310. Big 5 has them sometimes for $469. I love mine.
    "If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
    "You have to be willing to swing your nuts like a deadblow hammer to put these jackasses in their place." - AJAX22
    "The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry." - William F Buckley Jr.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Rob454
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Feb 2006
      • 11254

      I have a Mossberg silver reserve. Good gun shoulders easy shoots straight never had a problem with it. i had a double fire but it was due to me not cleaning it

      Comment

      • #4
        Noobert
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 3342

        buy 2 870's and tape them together?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          jphaxx
          Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 306

          If you can, spend just a little extra and buy an skb or lanber. Cdnninvestments.com has them for amazing prices. (Download the 33 megabyte catalog). A good resource to do some research on these guns is shotgunworld.com

          Comment

          • #6
            mike100
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2006
            • 2507

            x2 for saving up $600-$800 for a nicer used name brand O/U.

            Comment

            • #7
              CSACANNONEER
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2006
              • 44094

              I picked up a Berretta last year for about $350-$400 in trade. It was their 300th aniversary model. OK, it's a muzzleloader but, it's an O/U!
              NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
              California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
              Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
              Utah CCW Instructor


              Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

              sigpic
              CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

              KM6WLV

              Comment

              • #8
                TMC
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 2348

                I have a Lanber from CDNN, its a nice gun, single trigger, barrel selector, screw in chokes, nice wood and reciever finish for $499 a few years ago. Not as nice as the Browning 525 Sporting next to it in the safe but for 1/4 the price its a nice gun.
                where are my pistol mags?

                Comment

                • #9
                  JimmyW
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 18

                  I got a Remington SPR310. I like it.

                  You can get one new for less than $500 out the door.

                  Check out galleryofguns.com search (click here).

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1