Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

mini loads in a 590 and H&R ss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ultra-ag
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 56

    mini loads in a 590 and H&R ss

    Can i use mini shells for either of these guns? will i have problems? thanks!
  • #2
    eccvets
    Banned
    • Jul 2008
    • 1243

    what are mini shells?

    Comment

    • #3
      CSACANNONEER
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2006
      • 44094

      Yes you can but, you may have feeding issues. They work best from an 870.
      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
      California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
      Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
      Utah CCW Instructor


      Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

      sigpic
      CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

      KM6WLV

      Comment

      • #4
        ultra-ag
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 56

        thanks!

        Comment

        • #5
          MidnightSon117
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 551

          If you're talking about the Aguila mini-shot shells, I had problems feeding them from the tube in my 870.

          They seemed to feed more reliably on a WInchester 1300.

          Comment

          • #6
            Fuzzy5
            Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 246

            Yeah, the Winchester 1200/1300 will feed the Aguila minis better than either the Remington 870 or Mossberg 500/590. I've never examined the mechanism to see why this is true.

            I'll check out my buddy's FN TPS, which should be the same... I'm curious.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1