Anyone going Tuesday night trap this week????
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday night trap?
Collapse
X
-
Where are you shooting tuesday night... I know this post is a little late but I'll be at USI tomorrow night.... I think it is $4.25 for a round for members I don't know what it is for non members.... You can find more info here www.diablorodandgun.com\"Big Fish Happen\"
courtesy: BAS
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
With most men, unbelief in one thingsprings from blind belief in another. -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg -
Sunnyvale Rod & Gun has/had Tuesday night trap.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,594
Posts: 25,149,602
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28557 users online. 126 members and 28431 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment