Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Remington 870 and streamlight tlr-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • huggybear
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 725

    Remington 870 and streamlight tlr-1

    I have an extra streamlight tlr-1 laying around and i want to mount it on my remington 870 express tactical. What do i need to get to make this possible? I am new to shotguns so your help will be greatly appreciated.
  • #2
    axhoaxho
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2009
    • 10087

    One of the clean solutions is to use a forend that has a rail built-in, like the GG&G forend. There are many other similar products in the market, some have rail at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock of the forend for more mounting options, some have full rails in the whole forend body, etc., etc. You can do a search on the web, and pick the one that you prefer.

    One thing I like to use a rail forend (instead of a flashlight clamp) is that during a field takedown, it doesn't need to carry an extra tool (ususally a hex key) to remove the flashlight clamp in order to disassemble the shotgun.

    Regards,

    Comment

    • #3
      jonni
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 597



      mesa tactical makes something like this as well
      WTB: Yugo 7.62x39, 22lr, Finnish M28/39

      "I don't know we made brownies. And I think we're dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."

      -Former cop, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU

      Comment

      • #4
        ProfyleTactical&Armory
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 38

        Remington

        check out my site www.profyletacticalarmory.com the site has different accessories you can use to set that up such as the fore ends!
        COME CHECK US OUT FOR ALL YOUR TACTICAL ACCESSORY NEEDS
        SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - COMPETITIVE PRICES - FREE SHIPPING - NO TAX


        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          candewman
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 22

          In case you were wondering. There is also the new MT clamp coming out that allows the barrel to be removed while keeping your light in place. The good thing about a clamp set up over a forend mount is that it doesn't take any room away from your grip.

          CDM Gear
          Check us out on Facebook!

          Comment

          • #6
            GrimLock
            Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 143

            I have the GG&G forend on my 870 and have an TLR-1 attached to it.
            http://www.fallingwhilerunning.com

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1