accidental post, please delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
/
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
ibtd lol -
what does ibtd mean lolComment
-
in b4 thread delete. it means that i win the interwebs, and that im super, duper awesome.Comment
-
not deleted yet?
Comment
-
"best sitting us presidents"
WHat? lol? Why couldnt I delete the thread 3 seconds after I made it? Are we not allowed to delete our threads anymore?Comment
-
yeah, youre kinda screwed until you get the mods to delete it. but for now...
Comment
-
The internet is srs bsns.Don't let the name fool you...Comment
-
is that a purse kanye west is wearing? thats cute my sister has one like that
Comment
-
Who are the mods/admins? Is there a list of them? I've never seen any of em postComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,486
Posts: 25,148,241
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20254 users online. 108 members and 20146 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment