Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nordic extension tube clamp

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SarcoBlaster
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 1775

    Nordic extension tube clamp

    From the description on several sites, it says that it will work with the Nordic extension tube. I have a Mossberg 930 SPX that I'm picking up in 9 days and was wondering if it will fit the factory Choate extension tube?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    My buyer/seller feedback.
  • #2
    PutTogether
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 2370

    The way that thing is shaped, I would imagine it would work on anything that was roughly the same diameter.

    That said this guy used one on an SPX with great success. He mentions the Nordic clamp if you scroll about halfway down. The whole thing is a great review on the 930 SPX.

    LINK TO WEAPON EVOLUTION

    PS. Where did you buy the gun? Was it in stock somewhere or did you have it ordered.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      SarcoBlaster
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 1775

      Originally posted by PutTogether
      The way that thing is shaped, I would imagine it would work on anything that was roughly the same diameter.

      That said this guy used one on an SPX with great success. He mentions the Nordic clamp if you scroll about halfway down. The whole thing is a great review on the 930 SPX.

      LINK TO WEAPON EVOLUTION

      PS. Where did you buy the gun? Was it in stock somewhere or did you have it ordered.
      Thanks for the info. I got the gun from Pro Force in Brea; they had the standard and pistol grip version in stock.
      My buyer/seller feedback.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1