So when I bought my gun I had the opportunity to buy it with a heat-shield and a strap on the foregrip. I've been looking for both, and I can't even find the foregrip strap anywhere. Do I have to replace the entire foregrip for that? And second, the heat-shield. I've found a ton of 'Universal' heat-shield kits, but we all know universal never REALLY means universal. So I'd rather pay a little extra for the Mossberg manufactured one. Does anyone know where I can find these?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mossberg 500 Heatshield
Collapse
X
-
Mossberg 500 Heatshield
Tags: None -
Apparently this is one time when ebay really does win. thanksComment
-
Sure. I read somewhere that someone felt that the stock strap was a little too far forward, so I put the back end of the strap closer to the rear.
I hope this helps.Attached FilesComment
-
-
Carrying and it helps you to ensure you have a hard grip on the forward slide. The grip on my Mossberg is good but if I had sweaty or wet hands I know I would lose my grip more often."Ok, sign language 101. This means stay low, this means stack up, and this means I'm gonna punch your lights out if you don't shut up!"Comment
-
-
Oh boy....So I broke my beadsight, gonna have it taken out by a gunsmith, does anyone know any good replacements? I was thinking like a fiber optic sight for it just because. As long as its something that's gonna stay put.Comment
-
I would recommend simple leaf/post sights or ghost rings."Ok, sign language 101. This means stay low, this means stack up, and this means I'm gonna punch your lights out if you don't shut up!"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,583
Posts: 25,149,471
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34040 users online. 122 members and 33918 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment