Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Benelli M4 FAB forend. Experiences?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ERdept
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2009
    • 4698

    Benelli M4 FAB forend. Experiences?

    Anyone have or used the FAB forend for the Benelli M4?

    I just got rid of my Surefire foreend in favor of slimmer.
  • #2
    dascoyne
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 729

    I have a FAB forend for my Remington 870 and I like it.

    However with the picatinny rails mounted the surface area for your grip is very limited.
    I like my FAB but I don't use the rails. I took them off and use the remaining flat to mount the tape switch for my Lasermax light/laser.

    For my purposes it works well since I don't lose gripping surface but you might want to think twice in your case. If I were you I might consider one of those mounts that attach to the magazine tube.
    sigpic
    2010 Black GT Premium. 3.73 gears. Factory Track Pack.
    Saleen VI.5 supercharger (500 hp kit). Chicane stb. JLT Oil Seperators. C&L CAI. JDM Tuned.
    J&M Billet LCA's. J&M adjustable panhard bar. BMR relocation brackets. Steeda Sport Springs. Koni STR.T's. J&M caster camber plates.
    19" 2011 Ford GT500 SVTPP wheels. Nitto INVO 255/35/19, 285/35/19.
    Factory Spoiler Delete. Electronics Package. Security Package. HID.

    Comment

    • #3
      ERdept
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2009
      • 4698

      OK, thanks. So you think its' reliable and durable?

      Comment

      • #4
        dascoyne
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 729

        It's a well-built piece.

        If you want to mount a flashlight on a shotgun I'd advise using a rail mounted to the mag tube or a surefire. If I had to mount a flashlight to my FAB forend I'd have it running underneath rather than at the sides. How were you planning to set it up?
        sigpic
        2010 Black GT Premium. 3.73 gears. Factory Track Pack.
        Saleen VI.5 supercharger (500 hp kit). Chicane stb. JLT Oil Seperators. C&L CAI. JDM Tuned.
        J&M Billet LCA's. J&M adjustable panhard bar. BMR relocation brackets. Steeda Sport Springs. Koni STR.T's. J&M caster camber plates.
        19" 2011 Ford GT500 SVTPP wheels. Nitto INVO 255/35/19, 285/35/19.
        Factory Spoiler Delete. Electronics Package. Security Package. HID.

        Comment

        • #5
          ERdept
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Apr 2009
          • 4698

          Originally posted by dascoyne
          It's a well-built piece.

          If you want to mount a flashlight on a shotgun I'd advise using a rail mounted to the mag tube or a surefire. If I had to mount a flashlight to my FAB forend I'd have it running underneath rather than at the sides. How were you planning to set it up?
          Surefire L4, button on tailcap, mounted underneath, not on the L or R sides.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1