I just took my Saiga-12 out for the first time and it jammed every time. I only shot about 25 shells because it wouldn't eject completely. I was only using birdshot and was wondering if this might have been the problem. Maybe I need to use buckshot only. Also, I was wondering if it might need to be broken in. I had it converted to pistol grip and it also seems like the magazines are way to hard to get in. I need to play with them to get them to lock into the magazine well. Anyways, any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saiga-12
Collapse
X
-
Some Saiga 12's (Vodka Specials) have the gas ports blocked or not completely drilled. Most just need to be broken in. My first one had the same problem. I removed the gas plug and verified the ports were OK, then installed the gas plug in its proper position. After a few boxes of high brass, it cycles the cheap stuff just fine. -
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend.
victus exaro somniculosus, somnus exaro ieiuniumComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,599
Posts: 25,149,626
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21938 users online. 133 members and 21805 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment